A Step-by-Step Guide
If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate your next birthday, or know someone who is, then this post is for you. We’ve collected some of the most creative methods from Lal Churrasco on how to make a cake from scratch and we hope that it will give you inspiration!
There are many different ways to make a birthday cake and this list highlights some of the best:
– Toilet paper roll candles – This is perhaps one of the easiest methods on how to make a cake. All you need is toilet rolls, scissors, matches or lighters and frosting! Why not use them for party decorations too?
– Cake pops – These mini cakes on sticks are perfect if you want more servings than just two slices. And they’re easy enough that even kids can help out with making these! Be sure to check out our recipe here .
– Ice cream cones – One way to ‘wow’ your guests at any summer event is by offering ice cream in waffle cones as an alternative dessert option. It’s not only delicious, but it’s also easier to eat!
– Ice cream sandwich cake – This is a simple method on how to make a cake and can be adapted into any flavor. Simply put scoops of ice cream between two cookies (or biscuits!) and place in the freezer for a couple hours or overnight until they’re frozen solid.
– Donuts – Another summer treat that everyone loves are donuts! You can either buy them from your local bakery or simply use this recipe here . And if you want to jazz things up even more, dip these bad boys into colorful frosting!